0425 800 498
3. In the event of an unavoidable circumstance, I acknowledge that the Wyndham Eid Festival Committee will not be held accountable for any damage.
4. I agree to sell items at a fixed price and not alter it in any way, and shall discuss this with the Wyndham Eid Festival Committee earlier to the event.
5. I agree to keep my stall and the surrounding area clean, tidy and organized at all times. And at the end, leave all the rubbish bags in the designated bin/truck.
6. I will fulfill the requirements needed for the stall in Wyndham City, which includes but is not limited to : following rules and regulations, holding a permit, having Public liability insurance,and following occupational health and safety (OHS) rules. If serving food,will also register with street-trader website.
7. Stalls will be booked first come first serve basis and allotted accordingly. All deposits must be made to the nominated account in advance.
Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this agreement shall not affect any other provision of this agreement.
Disclaimer : If the event is postponed or cancelled due to unforeseen/unavoidable circumstances the Wyndham Eid Festival Inc.is not liable to any claims. No refunds once the payment is done.
For Further Details : Call - Mujeeb Syed : 0425 800 498 or Visit : www.wyndhameidfestival.org
Please Print this form and sign it before sending to email : email@example.com